Monday, May 20, 2013

To all my readers...

In the event that something fatal happens, I wanted to create a website for those who care about me; a site that they can go to and read my thoughts, remember my personality, my likes and dislikes...

This blog was created for those who might miss those special times in my family members lives (since we can't all be everywhere all the time).  This is for sharing photos and keeping a timeline.  It's for spreading the word to those who want to take the time to listen.

If I write things that may be inappropriate, if my spelling is wrong, or my sentence form is not how you would word it, please remember this is my page.  It isn't perfect.  It represents me; all that I was, all that I am, and all that I will ever be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment