Monday, May 20, 2013

FREE BOOKS are the best!

For those who don't believe me when I say how awesome the benefits are with Usborne Books and More...over 80% of the books on the floor were FREE for me.  The other 20% only cost me $15.00 (This was my March month).  Best job ever...I think YES!  The best part is that my friends can join me anytime and get the same amazing benefits. May has been my best month so far.  I received $240.00 of books for FREE and then I only paid $40 for an additional $200 in books.  I can't wait to become a Team Leader.  The benefits only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment